CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Assignment # 8<33 Oh My God Its Louis Riel!

So what I am suppose to do is talk about Louis Riel. I don't know that much about him so I will do my best.

What people didn't like about Louis Riel was Louis Riel was guilty of letting Thomas Scott die so they wanted to avenge his death, he was also guilty because he was rebellious against the Canadian government and people thought he was a traitor but really he was a traitor to the Americans.

Okay so we are very lucky to have Mr. Louis Riel here talking to us about his accomplishments. So please welcome Louis Riel everybody. ( clap -clap screams)

Aynalem: Welcome Louis Riel. It is a pleasure having you here and talking to everybody about your journey.

Louis Riel: Well thank you Aynalem. I am excited to be here and talk to everybody. I just can't wait to get started.

Aynalem: Okay so what about your journey did you like and why?

Louis Riel:What I liked about my journey was all the things a got to see. Like I got to see many animals that were running around. I think i really liked the sunsets though they were really breathtaking.

Aynalem: Well the I'm just wondering out of curiosity, why did you agree to have an interview taken of you?

Louis Riel: Um I didn't really think it would do any harm if i came anyway its not like i had anything better to do. (laugh)

Aynalem: Okay well thanks for coming, anyway Im wondering do you have any kids?

Louis Riel: No actually i didn't but i was the oldest child out of 12 kids in my family.

Aynalem: Well thank you very much Louis I enjoyed having you here and please come again.

Aynalem: Well that is all for now, please join us next time. Have a great day.

1 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Aynalem,

You've set up this interview well but the information is far from complete. Do more research on Riel and then come back and edit this - it needs more content.