CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Assignment #4:). Check Them Out<3

Okay so I just read some of my classmates blogs and I really liked some of them. I will tell you some of them and I hope that you check them out. Oh and if you would like then I think you should comment on what you liked about it.

So I really liked Alma's Blog because I think that she really thought about what she thinks will happen. What I really like was when she said "There will be more inventions" and there probably will be in the future.

Also, I liked Rania Blog and when she said "there will be more respect towards black people". Which I also think will happen in the future.

So those are 2 blogs that really enjoyed reading. If you would like to learn more about them then just click here for Rania's Blog and here for Alma's Blog


Aynalem<3

3 comments:

Mariam Mo said...

hey anaylem awsome blog can you leave some comments on my blog i have ) on each post thx.

Mariam Mo said...

thx anaylem i apreciatte it! (for the comment ) :)

Aynalem<3 said...

no problem