CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Assignment Number Three:)<33 What Will The World Be In 2109?

Oh hey there again,


So what I am doing is I am going to tell you readers about my opinion on what the world will be like in one hundred years. Here are a list of things on what I think is gonna happen.

  1. One thing I think will happen is since Barack Obama just became the first African-American president of the United States maybe there might be a first Asian-American President of the United States.
  2. Maybe there will be less pollution in the world.
  3. What I'm hopping is that people will abolish racism, it will no longer be allowed and there will be less discrimination in the world.

So that is all I can think of so far and maybe if something else pops-up in my brain then I will tell you guys.Oh if you guys would like to see Christopher Moore's Blog Click Here To See.

I will talk to you guys later<3
Aynalem<3

8 comments:

H.H.23 said...

its a pretty nice blog

Morgan said...

I like your post about 2109 it was nice and very interesting. I also hope in 2109 that the world will eccept all racis.

andi.m said...

NICE BLOG AYNALEM !!!!!!!! :)

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Aynalem,

When you said "everybody will accept any type of racis", I think you were a little confused. I don't think you want racism to be accepted, but you want it gone. Instead, you could say, "people will abolish racism, it will no longer be allowed."

Keep on blogging!

Chelsea said...

amzing information for the question on what the world will looks like in 1 hundred years

Cody said...

hey aynalem it's cody nice blog it's funky

Emily Z said...

heyy nice blog

Aynalem<3 said...

thank you everybody